Emergency Loan Click to Download Loan Application Form
Emergencies are unforeseen contingencies. They include sudden hospitalization, funeral expenses, court fines, and other unforeseen circumstances beyond a member’s control, but shall not include house rent dues or other loans covered under this policy.
- Emergency loans must be repaid within a maximum period of 12 months.
- The Maximum amount granted is Kshs 200,000/=
- The general provision applicable to loan products applies to this
- A member can have one emergency loan at a time
- The SACCO general provision applicable to loan products applies to this loan product